Surrounded by olive trees in the Garden of Gethsemane the long night before his crucifixion, as Jesus desperately prayed with petition and submission, "Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless, not my will, but Thine, be done." (Luke 22:42)— this simple cross bracelet made with olive wood beads from the Holy Land also surrounds you.
We hope this special bracelet reminds you of God's Great Love For You, to always bring your petitions to Him in prayer, and to trust His Will.
The "Not my will, but Thine" bracelets come in sets of two, so you and a friend can share your journey to seek His Will together.
The bracelet is strung on a durable stretch cord and fits most adult wrists.
1 Peter 5:6
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
- Comes as a set of 2 bracelets
- Beads - Olive Wood from the Holy Land
- Bracelet - 7 1/2 Inch Stretchable, fits most wrists
- Includes a prayer card/bookmark
- Comes in a gray organza bag
- Also Perfect for Lent / Easter seasonal gifts
Click the "Add To Cart" Button!