' Be Still ' Tea Towel
This simple, organic tea towel is a great reminder to take the time to ' Be Still '.
There is no other method I have found better to grow nearer to God than to create a regular space to ' Be Still ' and listen for the still small voice. And washing & drying dishes is a perfect opportunity to still your mind, while your hands stay busy. ;)
Additionally, it can also be a great comfort to know often the struggles we face are Gods to win, and in those times, God is commanding us to ' Be Still ', to remain faithful and to trust Him. In those circumstances, ' Be Still " and be ready to be awed!
It's the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen!
- One of a kind design featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Designed and made in Cranbury, NJ
- Two towel color options available: white and natural/off-white
- High quality and 100% organic cotton fabric
- Measures 28in long and 20in wide, the imprint area is about 6 inches
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low - our towels get softer with every wash!
- This towel was made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Tea towels are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this towel, you decide to support fair trade artisans.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button!
This item typically delivers within the US in 10-14 days.
It may ship separately from other items.