A Light Unto My Path Tea Towel
Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
— Psalm 119:105
We love to use these tea towels to wash the dishes together as a family. It is our hope that you can apply the "you wash, I'll dry" motto within your own home, too!
May these tea towels foster more love and quality time with those that matter most to you.
By shopping with us you support small family-owned businesses and fair trade artisans
It's the perfect, pretty, accessory for any kitchen!
- One of a kind design featuring the calligraphy of designer, Alyssa Thiel
- Designed and made in Cranbury, NJ
- Two towel color options available: white and natural/off-white
- High quality and 100% organic cotton fabric
- Measures 28in long and 20in wide, imprint area is about 6 inches
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low - our towels get softer with every wash!
- This towel was made with eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Tea towels are hand-crafted therefore there may be some slight variations
By purchasing this towel, support fair trade artisans.
Click the "Add To Cart" Button!
This item typically delivers within the US in 10-14 days.
It may ship separately from other items.